Newark Employment Opportunities
Work at Camp
Do you love animals? Have you always wanted to work with them? Join the Camp Bow Wow® Delaware - North team! Please review the information below to see if being part of our team could be a fit for you.
If you’re interested in working at Camp, simply download and complete this application and bring it to Camp!
Everyone on our Team:
- Must love pets! Our business is caring for and providing a safe, secure, healthy and happy environment for each one.
- Puts safety of pets and themselves first.
- Works well with others and makes kindness and consideration a priority.
- Is available to work at least 6 months.
- Passes a background check.
- Is at least 18 years old.
- Is active, in reasonable physical shape and able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Completes training courses provided by Camp Bow Wow®.
- Reads, comprehends and speaks English.
- Has experience with dogs.
- Has a predictable schedule and is able to put in most time off requests well in advance.
Our Camp Counselors:
- Spend most of their time overseeing a group of dogs playing. They monitor dog behavior ensuring a safe and playful environment for the campers and counselors.
- Work together and get along as a team & communicate well.
- Clean indoor & outdoor play areas and cabins, including all play equipment, floors and fencing.
- Work at least 3 shifts (18 hours) per week including one shift most weekends. (This job cannot work for people that have full time positions elsewhere.)
- Are available to work most holidays.
Our In-home Pet Caregivers and Dog Walkers:
- Are responsible, aware and mature adults. We are trusted in our client’s homes to care for their beloved pets. We must be on time, aware and do a good job every time.
- Are flexible. They drive to homes at various times of the day. All caregivers do mid-day visits M-F. They also do either early or late day visits and visits on one weekend day most weekends. We share holidays.
- Provide best in industry customer service to owners and loving care to their beloved pets.
- Have access to a computer; a printer; phone with texting and GPS functions; and a reliable, insured car.
If you're interested in becoming a Caregiver, download and complete this application and bring it into camp!
You are applying to work for a franchisee of Camp Bow Wow®, not Camp Bow Wow Franchising, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or related companies. Any information that you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If you are hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.