Newark Employment Opportunities
Work at Camp
Do you love animals? Have you always wanted to work with them? Join the Camp Bow Wow® Delaware - North team!
If you’re interested in working at Camp, simply download and complete this application and bring it to Camp!
- Must Love Dogs! Our business is caring for and providing a safe, secure, healthy and happy environment for each and every one of our Campers.
- Work together and get along as a team & communicate well.
- Monitor dog behavior ensuring a safe and playful environment for the campers and counselors.
- Clean indoor & outdoor play areas and cabins, including all play equipment, floors and fencing.
- Provide best in industry customer service to our campers and their guardians.
- Must be at least 18 years old and flexible to work at least one shift most weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and be in good physical health; doggy playgroup monitoring and cleaning is physical, demanding work.
- Insure all feedings and medications are given exactly as instructed by the dog's guardians.
- Complete training courses provided by Camp Bow Wow®.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and speak English.
- Have experience with dogs.
Become a Certified Caregiver
Camp Bow Wow® may be seeking qualified candidates to fill pet sitter, dog walker and overnight pet sitting positions. The job requirements:
- Have experience with and a love for animals
- Have a great attitude
- Trustworthy, dependable and responsible
- Professional demeanor
- Detail oriented
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance
- Access to a computer, printer, internet and have a cell phone
- Must pass a background check
- Customer service experience preferred
- At least 18 years old
If you're interested in becoming a Caregiver, download and complete this application and bring it into camp!
You are applying to work for a franchisee of Camp Bow Wow®, not Camp Bow Wow Franchising, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or related companies. Any information that you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If you are hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.