Work at Camp
Do you love animals? Have you always wanted to work with them? Join the Camp Bow Wow® Delaware - North team!
If you’re interested in working at Camp, simply download and complete this application and bring it to Camp!
- Must Love Dogs! Our business is caring for and providing a safe, secure, healthy and happy environment for each and every one of our Campers.
- Work together and get along as a team & communicate well.
- Monitor dog behavior ensuring a safe and playful environment for the campers and counselors.
- Clean indoor & outdoor play areas and cabins, including all play equipment, floors and fencing.
- Provide best in industry customer service to our campers and their guardians.
- Must be at least 18 years old and flexible to work at least one shift most weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and be in good physical health; doggy playgroup monitoring and cleaning is physical, demanding work.
- Insure all feedings and medications are given exactly as instructed by the dog's guardians.
- Complete training courses provided by Camp Bow Wow®.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and speak English.
- Have experience with dogs.
Become a Certified Caregiver
Camp Bow Wow® may be seeking qualified candidates to fill pet sitter, dog walker and overnight pet sitting positions. The job requirements:
- Have experience with and a love for animals
- Have a great attitude
- Trustworthy, dependable and responsible
- Professional demeanor
- Detail oriented
- Must have reliable transportation and insurance
- Access to a computer, printer, internet and have a cell phone
- Must pass a background check
- Customer service experience preferred
- At least 18 years old
If you're interested in becoming a Caregiver, download and complete this application and bring it into camp!