Delaware North Dog Grooming
Come Back to a Clean, Happy Pup
What’s better than picking up a happy dog from Camp? Picking up a clean and happy dog from Camp! Camp Bow Wow® is happy to provide nail trimming and bathing services that will leave your pup looking and smelling their best. Bathing them on your own is often time-consuming, exhausting, messy, and stressful for both you and your four-legged family member. Rather than trying to do the job yourself after a long, tiring day, why not let us take care of it during your dog’s stay?
With dog grooming areas specially designed for your pup’s comfort, Camp Bow Wow can take this off your to-do list. By adding a bath to your pup’s stay, you can cuddle with a squeaky-clean pup when you get home.
To optimize safety, we must make some temporary changes:
- Our Team will get leashed dogs from/to cars in our parking lot. Owners may also bring them to the outside of our front door. Only staff and dogs will be allowed inside the building at this time.
- Since we can’t have owners in the lobby, please
- Grooming dogs with completed sheets should be dropped off by 9 am
- We will ask for phone payment when we call to let you know your dog is ready to be picked up. If you have paid with credit card recently, we may have your card encrypted in our payment system. Just ask. Please let us know if you’d like a receipt e-mailed to you.
Owners of dogs coming in for grooming are responsible for providing proof
of current vaccinations:
Bordetella vaccinations. If the bordetella vaccination has never been given
or has expired a waiting period is needed so dogs can build immunity before
coming to Camp. The waiting periods are:
- one-week period after receiving the injectable or oral vaccination
- 48-hours is required after receiving the intranasal vaccination