Delaware North Dog Grooming
Come Back to a Clean, Happy Pup
What’s better than picking up a happy dog from Camp? Picking up a clean and happy dog from Camp! Camp Bow Wow® is happy to provide nail trimming and bathing services that will leave your pup looking and smelling their best. Bathing them on your own is often time-consuming, exhausting, messy, and stressful for both you and your four-legged family member. Rather than trying to do the job yourself after a long, tiring day, why not let us take care of it during your dog’s stay?
With dog grooming areas specially designed for your pup’s comfort, Camp Bow Wow can take this off your to-do list. By adding a bath to your pup’s stay, you can cuddle with a squeaky-clean pup when you get home.
- Grooming dogs with completed sheets should be dropped off 8 - 8:30 am or 11:30 am - noon. Owners may request an earlier or later time block when making a reservation. We will let you know estimated pick-up time at drop-off. Pick-up times will vary depending on arrival times and sizes and coats of dogs on schedule that day. Groomer will text you 1/2 hour before your dog is to be picked up.
- If you have not already done so, please fill out a grooming waiver. Please click link, download it, print it, fill it out and email it to us (email@example.com) or bring it with you.
- Please fill out a grooming instruction form. Please click link, download it, print it, fill it out and bring it with you.
- Please let us know in advance if you must reschedule a Full Grooming appointment. If an appointment is not cancelled by noon on the preceding day, a $50 deposit will be needed for the next reservation. The deposit will be applied to the service if the service is done and not rescheduled a second time. If the service is not done on the rescheduled date/time, the deposit will be forfeited.
Owners of dogs coming in for grooming are responsible for providing proof
of current vaccinations:
Bordetella vaccinations. If the bordetella vaccination has never been given
or has expired a waiting period is needed so dogs can build immunity before
coming to Camp. The waiting periods are:
- one-week period after receiving the injectable or oral vaccination
- 48-hours is required after receiving the intranasal vaccination
- We strongly recommend Campers get bordetella boosters every 6 months no matter what type of administration their vet uses. This gives Campers added immunity and has been shown to reduce symptom severity if exposed. Staff dogs that come to Camp are required to follow this 6 month booster policy.