Come Back to a Clean, Happy Pup
What’s better than picking up a happy dog from Camp? Picking up a clean and happy dog from Camp! Camp Bow Wow® is happy to provide nail trimming and bathing services that will leave your pup looking and smelling their best. Bathing them on your own is often time-consuming, exhausting, messy, and stressful for both you and your four-legged family member. Rather than trying to do the job yourself after a long, tiring day, why not let us take care of it during your dog’s stay?
With dog grooming areas specially designed for your pup’s comfort, Camp Bow Wow can take this off your to-do list. By adding a bath to your pup’s stay, you can cuddle with a squeaky-clean pup when you get home.
- Owners of dogs coming in for grooming are responsible for providing proof of current vaccinations:
- Bordetella vaccinations. If the bordetella vaccination has never been given or has expired a waiting period is needed so dogs can build immunity before coming to Camp. The waiting periods are:
- one-week period after receiving the injectable or oral vaccination
- 48-hours is required after receiving the intranasal vaccination
- We strongly recommend Campers get bordetella boosters every 6 months no matter what type of administration their vet uses. This gives Campers added immunity and has been shown to reduce symptom severity if exposed. Staff dogs that come to Camp are required to follow this 6 month booster policy.
- Full Service Grooming includes professional trim after bath, brush, blow dry, nails & ears.
- Puppies < 5 months old 30% off price by weight at time of grooming.
- 5% discount if dog has been groomed at our Camp within last 4 weeks.
- Double and triple coated dogs take a LOT more time to do well. Charges for breeds and mixes of breeds listed below are as follows.
- Samoyed: added 15%
- Poodle, All poodle mixes (Doodle), Husky, Malamute, Great Pyrenees, Chow, Bernese Mountain Dog, Australian shepherd, Collie, Keeshond, Australian Shepherd, Newfoundland, Eskimo, Akita, Leonberger and Old English Sheepdog: added 10%
- Reservations are required for full groom.
- If dematting takes longer than 10 minutes, additional charges will apply. Our dematting charges are $10/10-minutes if a dog is moderately matted.
- If a dog is heavily matted, he/she may need to be shaved because removing mats can be very uncomfortable. We know comfort is important to all of us. Owners will be given an estimate prior to starting if extra time is needed or shaving is recommended.
- If a reservation is not cancelled by noon the preceding day a $50 deposit will be required for the next appointment. If a rescheduled appointment is a ‘no show’ or not cancelled or rescheduled by noon on the preceding day, the $50 deposit will be forfeited and a 100% deposit will be required for the next appointment.