Delaware North Dog Training
Enriching Lives Using Reward-Based Teaching Methods
Camp Bow Wow Delaware North dog training services are specially designed to enrich your pup. Our premier dog training services offer flexible programs for every dog. The training methods we use are designed using only reward-based techniques to ensure your pup has the most fun learning experience. Our programs are exciting, effective, and enrich canines of all ages and behavior levels.
One of our Camp Bow Wow Certified Trainers will work to design a program that meets your needs and your schedule. Contact Camp Bow Wow at (302) 738-2267 to schedule a session!
Regardless of their age or behavior level, your dog’s health and happiness can be improved through enrichment activities. We provide numerous fun and engaging enrichment training programs that boast numerous benefits.
- Maintain your dog’s sharp mind and skills
- Build a stronger bond between your dog and your family
- Channel energy into appropriate tasks
- Improve behavior in public spaces
Owners of adult dogs trained at Camp Bow Wow must provide proof of current vaccinations:
Bordetella vaccinations. If the bordetella vaccination has never been given
or has expired a saiting period is needed so dogs can build immunity before
coming to Camp. The waiting periods are:
- one-week period after receiving the injectable or oral vaccination
- 48-hours is required after receiving the intranasal vaccination
- We also STRONGLY RECCOMMEND THE CANINE INFLUENZA VACCINE. Please ask your vet about this important vaccination of get it at our monthly vaccination clinics for $30/dose.
GROUP DOG TRAINING CLASSES
Our dog training obedience classes are split into levels to help you and your dog learn at a progressive pace. Our classes will help you create the well-behaved dog you have always dreamed about using only reward-based training methods.
A 25% deposit is required to hold a spot for all group classes.
This is fully refundable if owner cancels at least 48 hours before the
class is to begin.
Level I – Basic Puppy or Basic Adult
Builds the foundation of reliable commands like sit, down, leave it, come when called, and leash walking.
Level II – Advanced Dog Obedience Training
Learn how to get your dog to heel by your side, go to their mat, and add distance plus distractions to all their behaviors.
Level III – Public Polishing CGC
This level teaches your dog to sit when you greet a stranger, heel in a crowd, and more. They will now be prepared for the Canine Good Citizen (CGC) exam.
Tricks are Fun
Our tricks class is great for teaching your dog some fun stuff you can show off to your friends, and your dog will love it, too! Teach them to spin and twirl, crawl, bow, shake and more. This is also a great class for kids to interact with their pup in a fun way.
AGILITY AND TRICKS
- Our training staff offers 3 10-minute Agility and Tricks sessions mid-day Monday – Friday.
- All days except Jump circuit days include two types of Agility fun. We have Four types of jumps, Weave poles, Tunnel, Pause Table and a seesaw. Calendars for tricks are posted in the lobby, above and on the lobby flat screens.
- Owners may also choose to have the trainers work on any trick! These may include: Roll over, Leave It, Spin, Shake, Crawl, Back-up, Bow and more!
- Owners may select 1 to 3 activities. 10 min./activity. Monday - Fridays.
- $10 per 10-min. or Package of 10 10-min. sessions for $90.
- $30 per 30-min. session or Package of Five 30-min. sessions for $120.
- Pricing does not include daycare or boarding. For Play and Trains and Agility and Tricks, Campers must be at Camp mid-day (10 am to 2pm) to participate. Dogs cannot be dropped off just for these activities.
TRAIN AT CAMP
Let our Certified Dog Trainers work with your dog while they are at Camp. With our Play & Train and Board & Train options, our Certified dog trainers will spend 30-minutes of one-on-one time with your dog during the day. Your trainer will recommend how many sessions your dog will need to learn the desired behavior, and you can pick up a well-mannered dog!
PRIVATE DOG TRAINING
Our Certified Dog Trainers will work one-on-one with you and your dog in a private setting that is most comfortable for you and your family. Private training can help you with addressing basic behavior issues, obedience or more serious issues.
Safety is our first priority. To make sure we keep dogs safe all private training clients are required to complete a Dog Safety Sheet so we can avoid any potential unsafe situations and situations which may stimulate dogs in our care. Please complete this sheet and give it to the person doing your initial consultation. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping your dog safe.
PUPPY SOCIAL HOUR SUNDAYS AT NOON
Time in training room for puppies to HAVE SOME FUN together! Puppies less than 6 months old must have bordetella and any other age appropriate vaccinations. Sessions are supervised by one of our trainers and dog owners. $10 each or $30 for a package of four.
ADULT SOCIALIZATION HOUR SATURDAYS AT 11AM
Time in training room for adult dogs that need a little more social confidence before the play yards. Sessions are supervised by one of our trainers and dog owners. This is for dogs that need to build confidence and NOT for dogs that are overly assertive or impulsive toward other dogs or people. Owners will need to complete the Camper Application and dogs will have to have all required vaccinations. $10 each or $30 for a package of four.
Call us today (302-738-2267) to talk to our Certified Dog Trainer and see how we can best help you with your training needs.
Who’s a good dog? Yours can be! Make a Reservation