Camp Bow WowCategories:Posted By
New Year's Resolutions (From the Dog)
If dogs could write, we're sure they'd have a list of New Year's Resolutions that looks something like this:
- Make my presence known everywhere I go with fur, slobber and chewed up toys
- Perfect my puppy dog eyes to get whatever I want
- Nail a new trick to impress all my fans
- Catch. That. Tail.
- Deploy zoomies when mom is on important work calls so she knows it’s time to play with me
- Take my parents on walks to keep them moving
- Make new friends at Camp!
- Protect my family from mailmen, delivery drivers, and leaves blowing by
- Give snuggles and wet kisses if mom or dad is having a bad day
- Help clean up kitchen messes when my humans say it's ok
- When dad can’t go outside to play, bring outside to him by bringing in sticks and dirt
- Don't get upset when my parents blame their farts on me
- Great each day with doggish optimism
2022 will surely be another great year to be a dog!