Valentine's Day is right around the corner! While you may have plans with your special someone, don't forget about your furry Valentine. Make your dog feel loved this February 14th by whipping up these simple frozen smoothie treats. Bonus points if you use a heart-shaped treat mold! ❤️
- 8 Medium Strawberries, sliced
- 20 Blueberries
- 1⁄2 Banana, sliced
- 6 Tbsp Plain, Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1⁄2 Cup of Dog-Friendly Bone Broth
1. Slice the strawberries and banana into small, bite-sized pieces.
2. In a blender, mix together the sliced fruit, blueberries, greek yogurt, and bone broth.
3. Pour blended mixture into a container or mold of your choice
4. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
5. Once frozen solid, enjoy watching your pup devour these sweet treats!
These frozen smoothie bites make for a refreshing and healthy alternative to store-bought treats. The broth and banana also pack in extra nutrients to keep your dog feeling their best. 🍓🍌
If you're pressed for time this Valentine's Day, consider scheduling a fun play date for your pup at Camp! The Camp Counselors will pamper your furry baby so you can relax while you are busy with your own plans. Book your pup some Valentine's Day themed fun at app.campbowwow.com 🐶