Christy BarnesCategories:Posted By
Winter Sports & Activities for Dogs
In honor of the Winter Games kicking off on February 4th, we rounded up some winter activities and sports for you and your pup.
If your pup is a fan of the snow and cold, try out one of these activities together! Be sure to bring supplies such as water, harness, leash and warm clothing for you and your dog.
- Cross-country skiing (or skijoring where your pup leads you with a harness and leash)
- Walking or running
- Creating snow piles or obstacles for your pup to play on
If your pup prefers to stay warm and cozy inside, keep them mentally and physically active with these ideas.
- Learn a new trick (such as teaching your dog to read!)
- Create a work of art with this snowman painting
- Do indoor enrichment activities
- Build an obstacle course with cardboard boxes
- Bring your pup to Camp to play with friends!