Delaware North Dog Day Care
Seize the Play® at Camp!
Is your pup stressed out from being left at home alone all day? Maybe bored enough to eat the couch, your favorite shoes or the dining room table? Camp Bow Wow Delaware - North Day Camp, a premier dog day care service, is a dog gone fun way to give your pup exercise, mental stimulation and socialization with both dogs and people. Your pup will ‘dig’ our climate-controlled indoor play yards, and they can also get some fresh air and have fun in our large outdoor play yards.
BENEFITS OF CAMP
It’s no mystery that dogs love Day Camp at Camp Bow Wow Delaware - North – you can tell by the way they whine and bark with excitement at the mention of C-A-M-P and the way they pull their parents from the parking lot through the front door because they can’t wait to romp and play with their fur-iends. Parents love Camp Bow Wow too; they know while they are busy at work or away for the day, their furry kid is happier and healthier because of the many benefits of Camp:
- Provides regular exercise to maintain a healthy weight
- Relieves boredom, separation anxiety, and destructive behavior at home
- Improves socialization with dogs and people
- Increases overall happiness
We Do Not Require Reservations For Day Care At This Time
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
We’ll do everything we can to ensure your dog is happy and healthy at Camp and you can feel confident knowing your dog will be well-cared for while they play all day in our safe and secure environment.
Each Camper is required to:
- Pass a socialization interview,
- Be spayed or neutered if over 6 months old, and
Be current on rabies, distemper and bordetella vaccinations. If the bordetella
vaccination has never been given or has expired a waiting period is needed
so dogs can build immunity before coming to Camp. The waiting periods are:
- - one-week period after receiving the injectable or oral vaccination
- - 48-hours is required after receiving the intranasal vaccination
- We also STRONGLY suggest the Canine Influenza Vaccine. Canine Influenza is serious and can make dogs very ill. Please ask your vet for this vaccine or get it for $30/dose at our monthly vaccination clinics.
- Be on a monthly flea and tick medication. Since flea/tick collars cannot be removed quickly in case of emergency, they are not allowed to be worn at Camp. If you use a flea/tick collar it will be kept with your dog's leash while the dog is at Camp.
- Come into camp wearing wear a Quick Release collar (pinch to open) and a name tag. We sell quick release collars and name tags at low prices for owner convenience.
- We offer Day Camping all days except for 7 major holidays. Major holidays are: New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Due to the number of overnight Campers near major holidays, we are no longer
able to offer 1/2-day day care on:
Good Friday - Easter Sunday
The day before Thanksgiving through the following Sunday
Christmas Eve through the day after Christmas
We will close one hour early (7pm) on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.