5 Benefits Of Grooming
When we think of grooming, do you think of gorgeous poodles with fancy updos? We may think grooming is all about the looks of our dogs, but there's more to it. Grooming is not only for the beauty of the pet, but it's also about the health and well being of the pet. Here are some benefits of professional grooming for your pup:
1. Grooming helps to maintain a healthy coat and skin.
2. Your pup will look and smell great!
3. Shiny, healthy and properly brushed coats will shed less, leading to a more comfortable and less itchy pup.
4. Regular visits may show early detection of issues with ears, skin, teeth and other parts of your pet.
5. Getting regular nail trims not only help to keep the nails short but also helps to reinforce healthy foot structure and posture, and reduces the risk of infection.
Interested in Grooming at Camp? Call us at (302) 738-2267 to learn more!