Christy BarnesCategories:Posted By
New Year’s Resolutions (from the dog)
If dogs could write out their own New Year’s Resolutions, we’re sure it would look something like this. Make 2020 a year of more play, healthy choices and, of course, lots of love!
- Snuggle every single day
- Take time on my walks to smell the roses (and bushes, trees, people, dogs, mailboxes, fire hydrants...)
- Play fetch instead of watching TV
- Conquer my fear of vacuums
- Learn a new trick or two
- Finally catch that darn squirrel
- Get a vet check-up (even though it can be scary)
- Eat less table scraps and more healthy treats
- Go on a trip with my humans
- Make lots of new friends at Camp!