- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Our Camp observes the following Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- We are open each Holiday from 7:00am to 10:00am and 4:00pm to 7:00pm. You may drop off or pick up a boarding dog during our Holiday hours. Regular daycare services will not be offered on a Holiday, but boarding dogs will have play time at Camp during our Holiday hours.
- Reservations for boarding during the Holiday period beginning three (3) days before and ending three (3) days after the Holiday should be made in advance and must include a minimum of three (3) nights. A 50% deposit must be paid when the reservation is made. The deposit is fully refundable if the reservation is cancelled at least five (5) days prior to the check-in date.
- The balance due for the boarding stay is payable at check-in. The deposit will be forfeited and cannot be used for other services if you do not cancel the reservation at least five (5) days prior to the check-in date and fail to check-in on the date the reservation begins.
- An additional charge of $5 per night will be added to the regular boarding fee for the Holiday, and the day before and the day after the Holiday, for a maximum of three (3) nights. The additional Holiday boarding charge helps to cover the cost of additional Holiday pay for our employees who must work on the Holiday to care for our Campers.
- If you have any questions about our Holiday policy, please contact our Camp Manager.
Dog Day Care & Dog Boarding Packages
- Packages are nonrefundable.
- Packages will expire one year after purchase and any unused days will be forfeited.
- All policies and pricing are subject to change without notice.