Puppy love is in the air at Camp Bow Wow Montgomery! Be our valentine and join us February 11, from 10:00AM to 2:00PM, for our 3rd Annual Mutts Be Love Event & Adoption Pawty.
The pawty will feature:
- Adoptions! Fall in love with sweet pups from the Montgomery County Humane Society, Humane Society of Elmore County, Lee County Humane Society, Prattville Autauga Humane Society, and Lake Martin Animal Sanctuary, who are looking for their fur-ever homes.
- Raffles! Enter to win goodies for both you and your pup.
- Bone Bar! Make your furry valentine a sweet treat to enjoy.
- Smooch-a-Pooch! Visit the puppy kissing booth for slobbery dog kisses from the most lovable pups.
- Food! Enjoy delicious food from local food trucks.
- Camp Tours! Sniff us out and see what all the bark is about.
- Vendors! Come support local businesses who will be set up during the event.
- & Much More!
This is a free event, but we encourage you to support the local businesses who will have booths set up. We will also be accepting donations for the Bow Wow Buddies Foundation which supplies grants to pet parents and shelters for dogs in need of life saving medical procedures.
Don't miss out on what's sure to be a dog gone good time! This is a family friendly event...and pups are family! ??