Creating Healthy, Happy Dog-to-Parent Relationships Using Reward-Based Methods
Camp Bow Wow Fort Mill's dog training services are designed to forge a healthy bond between you and your pup. Our premier dog training services offer variety, flexibility, and can cater to your dog’s specific needs. Our goal is to help you and your pup establish clear communication and enjoy working together. We believe training is a life-long process and should be both fun and challenging.
The training we offer is based on scientifically proven methodology and aligns with the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), the American Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA®), the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT), the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC), and other established animal welfare organizations.
One of our Camp Bow Wow Certified Trainers will work to design a program that meets your needs and your schedule. Contact Camp Bow Wow at (803) 547-2267 to schedule a session!
Training Program & Services
Regardless of age or experience, all dogs can benefit from learning. Whether your pup is starting out with the basics, you want to brush up on previously learned skills, or you’re ready to up the challenge with your pup, our training services can accommodate your needs.
Training Your Dog Helps:
- Build a stronger bond between your dog and your family
- Channel energy into appropriate tasks and behavior
- Create consistent communication between you and your dog
- Maintain a sharp mind and problem-solving ability
- Improve behavior in new environments
Camp Bow Wow’s group classes include a variety of programs for all skill levels. Our obedience program is split into multiple levels, so pups start with the basics and increase the difficulty through each level as you and your dog progress. Other group classes include tricks, leash-walking skills, CGC prep, and more!
The three levels of our obedience classes are:
- Level I—Basic: Builds the foundation of reliable commands like sit, down, leave it, come when called, and leash walking.
- Level II—Intermediate: Learn how to get your dog to heel by your side, go to their mat, and add distance plus distractions to all their behaviors.
- Level III—Public Polishing/CGC Prep: This level teaches your dog to sit when you greet a stranger, heel in a crowd, and more. They will now be prepared for the Canine Good Citizen (CGC) exam.
In-Camp & Private Training
Camp Bow Wow Fort Mill offers several options for pet parents who prefer their pup receives private training. Our Certified Trainers can work with your dog while they attend Camp, spending one-on-one time with them teaching behaviors you would like to work on. We can also provide training services for you and your dog in a private setting, based on your needs.
To sign up for classes or for more information, feel free to give us a call at (803) 547-2267 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dog Training - Digital Registration Form
Dog Training - History Form
Who's a good dog?
Yours can be! Make a Reservation