Fort Mill Dog Training
Enriching Lives Using Reward-Based Teaching Methods
Camp Bow Wow Fort Mill dog training services are specially designed to enrich your pup. Our premier dog training services offer flexible programs for every dog. The training methods we use are designed using only reward-based techniques to ensure your pup has the most fun learning experience. Our programs are exciting, effective, and enrich canines of all ages and behavior levels.
One of our Camp Bow Wow Certified Trainers will work to design a program that meets your needs and your schedule. Contact Camp Bow Wow at (803) 547-2267 to schedule a session!
Regardless of their age or behavior level, your dog’s health and happiness can be improved through enrichment activities. We provide numerous fun and engaging enrichment training programs that boast numerous benefits.
- Maintain your dog’s sharp mind and skills
- Build a stronger bond between your dog and your family
- Channel energy into appropriate tasks
- Improve behavior in public spaces
Camp Bow Wow’s dog obedience classes are split into levels to help both you and your four-legged family member learn at a progressive pace. Our reward-based training methods will help ensure that your dog attains the level of obedience most pet parents only dream about.
The three levels of our obedience classes are:
- Level I—Basic Puppy or Basic Adult Dog Obedience Training: Builds the foundation of reliable obedience commands like sit, leave it, coming when called and walking nicely on a leash. Your trainer will also address behavior issues that you have, whether it's potty training or chewing, digging or barking. Thursday, January 9th. (6pm- 7pm)
- Level II—Advanced Dog Obedience Training: Teach your dog to heel by your side, go to their mat, come when called, and add distance and distractions to all of their behaviors so your dog listens to you wherever you are. (Level 1 or trainer approval required before taking this class).
Level III—Public Polishing/CGC Prep: Learn how to get your dog to sit politely when they are greeting a stranger,
heel through a crowd, and much more! Prep for Canine Good Citizen exam.
(Level 1 and 2 classes are required before taking this class or trainer
All dogs attending classes and socials must have vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella (required every 6 months). For puppies under 4 months, age appropriate vaccinations are required.
In-Camp & Private Training
Camp Bow Wow Fort Mill offers several options for our canine training. Our Certified Trainers can work with your dog while they attend Camp, spending one-on-one time with them. We can also provide training services working with you and your dog in a private setting if that’s most comfortable for you. These sessions can help your pup overcome behavior issues or provide enrichment.
Fort Mill Camp Bow Wow Class Schedule
Director of Training: Don Howie
Classes beginning Saturday, October 17th (once week for 6 weeks)
Level 1 - Basic Puppy or Basic Adult Dog Obedience Training
Builds the foundation of reliable commands like sit, leave it, coming when called, and walking nicely on a leash. Your trainer will also address behavior issues that you have, whether it's potty training or chewing, digging, or barking.
Level 2 - Intermediate Puppy or Adult Dog Obedience Training
Learn how to get your dog to heel by your side, go to their mat, and add both distance and distractions to all their behaviors.
- Puppy Level 1: 10:00 am
- Adult Level 1: 11:00 am
- Puppy Level 2: 12:00 pm
- Adult Level 2: 1:00 pm
- Puppy Level 1: 2:00 pm
- Adult Level 1: 3:00 pm
Please note: To sign up for training classes, pre-registration is required with full payment due in order to reserve your space in class. For more information, please call Camp at 803-547-2267. You can also call our Trainer, Don, at 980-308-7777 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who’s a good dog? Yours can be! Make a Reservation