Camp Bow Wow Elmhurst Careers
Work at Camp
Do you love animals? Have you always wanted to work with them? Join the Camp Bow Wow® Elmhurst team!
- Evaluate dog behavior, reactions, and interactions with other dogs to complete the initial dog screen evaluations, also called “Interviews.”
- Feed dogs and administer medications as directed.
- Monitor play yards for dogs of all sizes.
- Maintain continuous focus and attention on dog interactions to prevent fights and injuries.
- Observe and learn animal behavior and signs of aggression in order to appropriately assign dogs to the proper play yards, which will require listening and distinguishing between dog vocalizations, distress barks, aggression, etc.
- Perform dog health checks throughout the day.
- Clean play yards, cabins and all common spaces: mopping, sweeping, and scrubbing.
- Perform dog washes, brush, and other basic dog groom tasks.
- General clean and restock supplies, taking out the trash and basic kennel maintenance.
- Attend additional train as management deems necessary.
If you’re interested in working at Camp, simply download and complete this application and bring it to Camp!
- Stand, walk and crouch to lead dogs to and from play yards using leash or collar.
- Ability to stand and supervise dogs in the play yards for most of work shift.
- Lift, move and put away dog supplies and inventory, including large dog food bags. Climb stairs and/or us a small ladder or stool.
- Maintain balance when dogs jump or run nearby, walk on wet floors, and move through dogs crowding at the gate during exit or entrance.
You are applying to work for a franchisee of Camp Bow Wow®, not Camp Bow Wow Franchising, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or related companies. Any information that you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If you are hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.