Morris Employment Opportunities
Work at Camp
Do you love animals? Have you always wanted to work with them? Join the Camp Bow Wow® Morris team! Please review the information below to see if being part of our team could be a fit for you.
If you’re interested in working at Camp, simply download and complete this application and bring it to Camp!
Everyone on our Team:
- Must love pets! Our business is caring for and providing a safe, secure, healthy and happy environment for each one.
- Puts safety of pets and themselves first.
- Works well with others and makes kindness and consideration a priority.
- Is available to work at least 6 months.
- Passes a background check.
- Is at least 17 years old.
- Is active, in reasonable physical shape and able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Completes training courses provided by Camp Bow Wow®.
- Reads, comprehends, and speaks English.
- Has love and passion for dogs; experience is a big plus!
- Has a predictable schedule and is able to put in most time off requests well in advance.
- Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Our Camp Counselors:
- Spend most of their time overseeing a group of dogs playing. They monitor dog behavior ensuring a safe and playful environment for the campers and counselors.
- Work together and get along as a team & communicate well.
- Clean indoor & outdoor play areas and cabins, including all play equipment, floors and fencing.
- Work at least 12-15 hours per week including one shift most weekends.
- Are available to work most holidays.
Our Customer Service Representatives (Front Desk Staff):
1. Are responsible for providing excellent service to all of our clients, humans and dogs, and have detailed knowledge on each of our services.
2. Must have exceptional communication and listening skills, as you will be perceived as the "face" of our business and the front line to our clientele.
3. Must have the ability to handle different challenges at one time,, and the ability to learn quickly, with a positive attitude.
4. Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
5. Are available to work some weekends and holidays, and must love people!
You are applying to work for a franchisee of Camp Bow Wow®, not Camp Bow Wow Franchising, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or related companies. Any information that you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If you are hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.