Camp Bow Wow Fort CollinsCareers
Camp Counselor Position
Camp Bow Wow Fort Collins is looking for a dependable, hard working employee to join our team of Camp Counselors!
Here at Camp Bow Wow, our goal is to provide premier care to all our canine Campers, whether they are here for daycare or spending a few nights with us. All the dogs in our care spend the majority of their time in one of our large indoor/outdoor play yards where they are able to romp around with their friends, get love from our staff, and enjoy their vacation away from home.
If you have a true passion for dogs and are looking for a fulfilling job, this may be the place for you!
Our current open position is part time, 20-35 hours per week. Starting pay is $10.25. While we are able to work around most school/work schedules, flexibility and an open availability are a plus. Must be willing to work weekends and at least two shifts during the week (shifts typically go either from 6:30 am-1 pm or 1-7 pm).
Because of the physical demands this job carries and the precious lives in our hands, we do have many requirements for any potential hires. Before applying, please make sure you can answer "yes" to all the following questions:
- Are you a hard and determined worker?
- Are you reliable, responsible, and punctual?
- Do you have experience working or volunteering in kennels, vet clinics, or horse barns?
- Do you have a reliable form of transportation?
- Do you function well in high stress situations?
- Are you physically able to stand on your feet for hours, crouch, bend, and lift?
- Are you able to build strong working relationships with your coworkers?
- Are you able to recognize most dog breeds?
- Do you have a good memory for faces and names?
- Do you handle criticism in a positive manner?
- Are you willing to work holidays and weekends?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, then we want to hear from you! If interested in the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application. Please fill out this application in full--be as detailed as possible about your availability and experience with dogs. Please send your application and a short letter telling us why this is the perfect job for you (in the body of the email is fine).
If we find that you might be a good candidate for this position, you will be hearing from us to set up an interview. Please do not call with questions or inquiries about this listing. Only emailed applications will be considered.
Pet Waste Removal Technician Position
Our waste removal service is expanding! This is a part time position with flexible hours.
Waste removal position requires:
- Availability Monday-Friday. Routes usually require between 1 and 4 to complete.
- A self-starter. This position offers a flexible schedule, so it will be up to the right person to get their routes done with little to no supervision.
- Transportation to get to Camp Bow Wow’s facility in southwest Fort Collins. A company vehicle will be provided for servicing of the routes.
Position has the following requirements:
- Must have a current driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Organized, responsible, respectful, capable of following very specific directions, detail oriented, and dependable.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and be able to pass a background check.
- Able to physically bend, lift, walk and stand for extended periods of time. These are physically active positions.
- Be a self-starter who can manage themselves within our guidelines with support from the Home Buddies manager. Have a get it done attitude.
- Good decision making skills, as well as a strong sense of discretion.
- Be comfortable with dogs of all breeds, shapes and sizes.
- Own a smartphone. We communicate through email and texting throughout the day. You will also at times need to communicate with clients. You will also rely on GPS to get you where you need to be.
- Have reliable internet access.
- Willing and able to work in all weather conditions year-round.
- Must love animals!
If you love animals this could be the job for you! Please submit your resume and contact us for the application. In your email body please give a brief description of yourself and why you’d be a great fit for the job.