Fort Collins Reservations
Holidays / On-Peak
- Holiday boarding reservations require a 1-night deposit fee of $51 per dog or ($75 per dog for luxury boarding)- multi-camper pricing applies.
- Deposits may be paid at the time of booking to secure your reservation but are required at least two weeks prior to your arrival or your reservation may be cancelled.
- Reservations made less than two weeks prior to a holiday require a deposit at the time of booking.
- Please provide at least 72 hours’ notice for any reservation changes or cancellations to receive a full refund of your deposit.
- Cancellations made 72 hours prior to a boarding reservation will receive a full deposit refund.
- Deposits will be forfeited for no-shows or if a cancellation is made less than 72 hours prior to a boarding reservation.
- Forfeited deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- Holiday periods may vary.
- Holiday & peak times may be subject to seasonal pricing of a $6 additional fee per night, per dog.
Non-Holiday / Off-Peak
- Please provide at least 48 hours’ notice for any reservation changes or cancellations.