Flower Mound Employment Opportunities
Work at Camp - Now Hiring in Flower Mound
Do you love animals? Have you always wanted to work with them? Join the Camp Bow Wow® Flower Mound team!
Camp Counselor Job Description
Camp Bow Wow® provides a fun, safe and upscale environment for dogs to play, romp and receive lots of love and attention! Camp Bow Wow is a premier doggy day care and overnight boarding facility. We are looking to hire fun, energetic, hardworking people who LOVE dogs!
Camp Counselors support daily operations by overseeing the interactive behaviors of day care and overnight Campers and by maintaining a clean and safe facility. Full time and part time positions are available!
We are open 365 days a year so availability on weekends and holidays is a must.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the safety of all Campers by following strict operational policies.
- Manage groups of dogs of various sizes in an open play yard environment.
- Observe and learn canine behavior and body language in order to appropriately assign Campers to the proper play yards.
- Feed Campers as directed.
- Perform health and happiness checks on Campers throughout the day.
- Perform baths, nail trims, and other basic grooming tasks.
- Clean play yards, cabins, and all common spaces: mopping, sweeping and scrubbing.
- Willingness to become Pet First Aid and CPR certified.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A love of dogs and a passion for their proper care, health and happiness.
- No direct experience required, but previous experience working with dogs a plus!
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work various shifts, including weekends and some holidays.
- Punctuality is key in this role—we open early every single day of the year.
- Ability to stand/walk for an entire shift and the ability to lift 50 pounds
You are applying to work for a franchisee of Camp Bow Wow®, not Camp Bow Wow Franchising, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or related companies. Any information that you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If you are hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.