Boulder Overnight Dog Boarding Services
Enjoy Peace of Mind While You’re on the Go
Headed out of town but can’t take your pup with you? Though it would be wonderful to take our dogs with us, it’s not always feasible. Camp Bow Wow® offers safe, fun, and trustworthy overnight dog boarding services. With us, your dog will enjoy a full day of play in our spacious play yards. We’ll make sure your dog is having the time of their life throughout their stay!
Safety is Our Top Priority
We’re proud to be recognized for our incredibly high safety standards as well as for our:
- Certified Camp Counselors® who are extensively trained in dog behavior, CPR, and pet first aid
- Assurance that all our Campers have passed the Camper Interview, are spayed or neutered, and are current on vaccinations. Learn about our Reservation Policies.
- Live web cams that let you monitor your pup from your computer or mobile device
Enjoy your time away knowing your pet is having fun with furry friends. Contact Camp Bow Wow Boulder today at (303) 442-2261 to learn more.
A Paw above the Rest
Your dog is your family – at Camp Bow Wow Boulder, we understand that. As dog lovers ourselves, we take your pup’s care very seriously. That’s why we think of ourselves as so much more than just a dog boarding service. We are here to provide love and support for your furry family member while you are away—filling that gap as best we can until your return.
Our Enrichment Model
Dogs need physical, mental and emotional stimulation in order to live a happy and healthy life. While your pup is at Camp, they’ll experience all-day play that emphasizes enrichment. Daily sensory stimulation during group play improves the physical and mental well-being of Campers by:
- Stimulating natural instincts
- Providing a mental workout in addition to physical exercise
- Creating a well-rounded experience
Trust our dog boarding services for your next getaway! Make a Reservation
Our Policy for all Boarding Stays:
1. All dogs must pass the camper interview process AND have at least one
additional day of daycare
before they are allowed to board.
2. Must provide at least 24 hours notice for all boarding reservations.
3. You may bring as many or as few belongings as you would like for your dog's stay, but we ask that you do NOT bring food bowls or water bowls unless they are special "slow feed" bowls. Some common items to bring are: dry and/or wet food, beds and/or blankets, toys (kept in dog's cabin for duration of stay), unwashed t-shirt or pillow case to comfort dogs with separation anxiety.
4. Out of courtesy, we ask that you drop off no later than 6:30PM on your check-in date. This allows us to make sure your dog has eaten and gone outside before bedtime.
5. All medications must be in their original containers due to state regulations.
6. Policies subject to change at anytime.
7. Holiday Boarding Policies may vary and will include a nonrefundable deposit.