Camp Bow WowCategories:Posted By
Cheers to National Dog Day!
National Dog Day is right around the corner and it’s a day for us all to recognize the dogs who need to be rescued while acknowledging family dogs and dogs who work selflessly to save lives and provide comfort. In honor of this very special day, we put together a list of fun activities that you can do for the special doggo in your life. From DIY scavenger hunts to play dates, we’ve got something for everyone. Post a pic on social media and be sure to tag #nationaldogday and @campbowwow to show us how you’re celebrating!
- Go on a walk or hike you’ve never done before
- Meet friends (two-legged and four-legged!) at a dog-friendly restaurant or brewery
- Hit up your local dog park
- Create a work of art with your pup. Get the d-tails on a fun-filled DIY art project here
- Get a special treat from a pet bakery
- Make a tasty dog charcuterie board. We made a tasty one here a few weeks ago!
- Donate to a local rescue, shelter or the Bow Wow Buddies Foundation to help less fortunate pups
- Bake a yummy treat like these easy peanut butter treats
- Take your dog to Camp Bow Wow for a fun day with furry friends!
- Get a special photo session done of you and your pup
- Make an at-home scavenger hunt for your dog to enjoy (especially if it’s a hot day)
- Book a spa day at Camp for your pup! They’ll love getting extra attention and you’ll love picking up a squeaky clean pup (it’s a win-win!)