Avondale PA Employment Opportunities
Work at Camp
Do you love animals? Have you always wanted to work with them? Join the Camp Bow Wow® Avondale PA team!
Our Camp Counselors:
- Must Love Dogs! Our business is caring for and providing a safe, secure, healthy, and happy environment for each and every one of our Campers.
- Work together and get along as a team & communicate well.
- Monitor dog behavior ensuring a safe and playful environment for the campers and counselors.
- Clean indoor & outdoor play areas and cabins, including all play equipment, floor and fencing.
- Provide best in industry customer service to our campers and their guardians.
- Must be flexible to work at least one shift most weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and be in good physical health, doggy playgroup monitoring and cleaning is physical, demanding work.
- Insure all feedings and medications are given exactly as instructed by the dog's guardians.
- Complete training courses provided by Camp Bow Wow®.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and speak English.
- Have experience with dogs.
You are applying to work for a franchisee of Camp Bow Wow®, not Camp Bow Wow Franchising, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or related companies. Any information that you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If you are hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.