Seize the Play® at Camp!
Is your dog getting the exercise and socialization they need? Treat your dog to a fun and active day at Camp and bring home a happy and pooped pooch! Camp Bow Wow® doggy day care services are designed to improve your pup’s quality of life in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment. We provide both dog and human interaction that benefits mental stimulation and socialization. Our spacious play areas allow for maximum fun and the chance for your four-legged family member to burn off some of that pent-up energy.
Care You Can Count On
A happy, healthy, and safe dog is our top priority at Camp Bow Wow. You can be confident knowing your dog will be well-cared for while they run, jump, and romp around in our play yards.
Some of the safety standards we adhere to include:
- Certified Camp Counselors® who are extensively trained in dog behavior, pet CPR, and pet first aid
- Camp Bow Wow Tampa South Shore requires that all Campers receive the Bordetella vaccination every 6 months. This is in alignment with the latest scientific data provided by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) and VCA's chief medical team. Florida’s heat and humidity levels are also factors used to determine our 6 month Bordetella vaccination requirement.
Source: CBW Operations Manual. Individual Camps may choose to require Bordetella vaccinations more frequently than others due to local or environmental factors. Remember, no vaccination is 100% effective against Bordetella.
- Live webcams that allow you to check in on your pup on your computer or mobile device
Camp Bow Wow Tampa South Shore Benefits
It’s true: dogs love Camp. This is evidenced by the fact that so many of our Campers get excited at the mention of C-A-M-P. They pull pet parents right up to our door and can’t wait to join the fun. We can give you peace of mind knowing your dog isn’t cooped up at home along with many other benefits our day care services have to offer.
- Provides regular exercise to maintain a healthy weight
- Relieves boredom, separation anxiety, and destructive behavior at home
- Improves socialization with dogs and people
- Increases overall happiness
Treat your pup to fun-filled days of play! Make a Reservation