Premium Dog Care Services in Liberty
Pampering Your Pup with Our Day Care & Boarding Services
If you’re planning a trip out of town and can’t take your furry family with you, consider the services of Camp Bow Wow®. We provide premier dog day care and boarding services in Liberty. While at Camp, your pup will run, play, and socialize with other Campers in our large climate-controlled play yards and receive mental enrichment from our Certified Camp Counselors®. Best of all, with our live web cams, you can watch your pup romp and play right from your smartphone.
Are you new to Camp Bow Wow? Learn about our Camper Interview and why it's required below.
Because we take safety very seriously, we’ve created policies to ensure a happy and healthy environment for all our Campers. We hold ourselves to the highest safety standards. Therefore, all dogs must pass our interview process before they can participate in our group play environment. The Interview is a minimum of three hours, but is completely free of charge. Our goal is to see if your dog enjoys the open-play environment our Camp offers.
The Camper Interview involves:
- Hands-on meet-and-greet, where we’ll make sure your pup is comfortable being handled and check for any possible issues such as fleas or ticks or existing injuries that might worsen during play
- One-on-one introduction with other regular Campers
- Slow introduction into the open-play environment specifically designed for your dog’s size and temperament
This interview is required because:
- Dogs are in large social groups with other dogs so we want to make sure they’re all comfortable and having fun
- It ensures the safety of your dog, other dogs, and our Certified Camp Counselors
- It allows us to slowly introduce your dog and not overstimulate them
Take a Tour Sniff Around
- Help a Dog in Need When the going gets ruff, the Bow Wow Buddies Foundation helps support the health and happiness of our four-legged friends to keep them in their forever homes. Lend A Helping Paw
- Our Difference See why pups and their parents love and trust Camp Bow Wow for their day care and boarding needs. Get The Woof
“Stella loves going to camp every day! She will cry by the door until it’s time to go in the morning because she is so excited to go. The staff is amazing.... they ...”- Meghan Swon
We offer all the tender loving care dogs need to be happy and healthy during their stay. From our spacious indoor and outdoor play yards to live web cameras you can watch from your computer or mobile device, you can always be sure your pup is having a great time at Camp. Best of all, we don’t charge extra for administering medication, day care services while they’re boarding with us, or an individual Cabin that comes complete with a nightly treat, cozy cot, and fleece blanket.
Treat Your Pup to Fun-filled Days of Play! Contact us at (816) 792-2275 to schedule your dog's interview and get your first day free! Get Your First Day Free