Denver LoDo Reservations
- Deposits are not required for non-holiday times, but they are encouraged to ensure your pups cabin reservation.
- Holiday reservations require a 50% deposit of the entire stay.
- Deposits may be paid at the time of booking to secure your reservation, or at least two weeks prior to your arrival. Reservations made less than two weeks prior to a holiday require a deposit at the time of booking.
- Please provide at least 3 days notice for any reservation changes or cancellations to receive a full refund of your deposit.
- Forfeited deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- Holiday periods may vary, but are considered two days before and after the actual holiday.
Camp Bow Wow Denver LoDo Dog Day Care & Dog Boarding Packages
- No package refunds after 30 days from date of purchase.
- For package refunds within 30 days, nights used will be charged at single night rate and day care packages will be charged at a full or half-day rate (depending on the package purchased).
- Dog day care packages expire one (1) year from purchase date any days not used will be forfeited.
- Dog Boarding packages expire one (1) year after date of purchase and any nights not used will be forfeited.
- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Dog Boarding package owners subject to the same policies concerning cancellations or no-shows.