- If you cancel at least 72 hours prior to your boarding reservation, you will receive a full refund of your deposit.
- If you are a no-show or cancel within the 72 hours prior to your boarding reservation, you forfeit your deposit.
- Deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
Holiday/Peak Time Policies
- A 2-night minimum stay is required at holidays/peak times to better accommodate all our furry guests.
- Holiday reservations require a $100 deposit at the time you make your boarding reservation.
- If we do not have a deposit for your reservation within one week of your reservation, it may be cancelled.
- Due to increased holiday and peak time capacity, a $5 surcharge per day, per dog will be added to boarding reservations to accommodate additional staff to camper ratio and safety precautions.
- Holiday and peak times are: Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years; please call Camp with questions about specific dates.
Day Care & Boarding Package Policies
- No package refunds after 90 days from date of purchase.