Carmel Overnight Dog Boarding Services
Enjoy Peace of Mind While You’re on the Go
Headed out of town but can’t take your pup with you? Though it would be wonderful to take our dogs with us, it’s not always feasible. Camp Bow Wow® offers safe, fun, and trustworthy overnight dog boarding services. With us, your dog will enjoy a full day of play in our spacious play yards. We’ll make sure your dog is having the time of their life throughout their stay!
Safety is Our Top Priority
We’re proud to be recognized for our incredibly high safety standards as well as for our:
- Certified Camp Counselors® who are extensively trained in dog behavior, CPR, and pet first aid
- Assurance that all our Campers have passed the Camper Interview, are spayed or neutered, and are current on vaccinations. Learn about our Bordetella policy.
- Live web cams that let you monitor your pup from your computer or mobile device
Enjoy your time away knowing your pet is having fun with furry friends. Contact Camp Bow Wow Carmel today at (317) 580-0446 to learn more.
A Paw above the Rest
Your dog is your family – at Camp Bow Wow Carmel, we understand that. As dog lovers ourselves, we take your pup’s care very seriously. That’s why we think of ourselves as so much more than just a dog boarding service. We are here to provide love and support for your furry family member while you are away—filling that gap as best we can until your return.
Trust our dog boarding services for your next getaway! Make a Reservation
- Regular, continued attendance is the only thing that will improve minor behavioral issues, such as minor anxiety, over-zealousness, minor loss of appetite, etc.
- Minor behavior issues can go unchecked without training and create major behavioral issues, such as excessive mounting, relentless barking, aggressive play style, spatial aggression, bullying, etc.
- Only training can address these issues, as owners must be present during sessions to learn and reinforce desired behavioral.
- Bringing food additions (such as broth, Kraft Parmesan cheese, moist food, etc) will help encourage pups to eat while they are anxious.
- Acclimation is key and will yield optimum results. The more a Camper interacts with the same staff, the same regular Campers, and the facility in general, the more comfortable and relaxed they become. The most successful Campers attend Day Camp 2-3x per week.
- They are happy and excited to come in, socialize appropriately with Campers and Camp Counselors, and go home with their mental and physical needs met, plenty of pets, pats, and scratches from the Camp Counselors.
- Yet these Campers are well rested, as playing for 12+ hours per day can cause their natural routine to be thrown off, causing issues such as grumpiness, minor injuries, and heightened arousal, increased cortisol levels, etc.
Please contact us at (317) 580-0446 for gift card promotions and holiday collars for your camper!