Oak Park Reservations
- Payment for the balance of the full boarding stay will be collected at drop-off.
- 3 days notice recommended to secure boarding spot.
- Holiday reservations require a 2 night deposit. Payment is collected at check-in.
- Holidays and summer weekends require a 2 night minimum stay.
- 1 week notice required to receive a refund of deposit.
- A holiday period is considered 3 days before and 3 days after the actual holiday.
- Cancellations less than 1 week prior to the holiday reservation and "no-shows" forfeit their deposit.
- Deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
Day Care Packages
- No package refunds after 30 days from date of purchase.
- Beginning December 1, 2015, Day Care packages expire 1 year from purchase date. Unused days will be forfeited.
- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Packages are non-refundable.
- Beginning December 1st, 2015, Day care packages expire one (1) year from purchase date. Unused days will be forfeited.
- Boarding package owners subject to the same policies concerning cancellations or no-shows.
- Packages nights can be used towards a holiday deposit. Holiday cancellation policies still apply.