Oak Park Reservations
- A reservation is required for boarding. Same day reservations can be accepted, please call ahead so we can prepare space for your dog.
- A reservation is not required for day care, walk-ins are accepted as space is available.
- There are no fees for cancelling a reservation in non-holiday or peak times.
Holidays & Summer Weekends
- “Holidays” are defined as nationally recognized holidays, local school Spring/Easter Break and Summer weekends. Other peak times may be added without notice.
- A 2-night minimum stay is required for boarding on or around Holidays to better accommodate all our furry guests.
- A 2-night deposit is required when you make your boarding reservation. The remaining boarding charges are due at check-in.
- The deposit is refundable if you cancel 7 days prior to check-in date. If you cancel less than 7 days prior to check-in, your deposit is forfeited.
Day Care & Boarding Packages
- No package refunds after any days or nights are used.
- Effective June 1, 2021, packages must be paid in full before using the first day or first night of the package. Packages cannot be purchased retroactively. Packages cannot be paid for in increments.
- Day Care packages expire one (1) year from purchase date and any days not used will be forfeited.
- Dog Boarding packages expire one (1) year after date of purchase and any nights not used will be forfeited.
- Boarding package owners subject to the same policies concerning cancellations or no-shows.
- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.