Grooming your pooch on a regular basis is so very important. Here are a few reasons why!
● Running a brush thought their coat not only acts as a massage but can also promote healthy blood circulation through the body
● Regular brushing can create habits to spot any sores, skin tags, fleas, ticks, and other irritations to the skin that can cause discomfort to your pets
● Keeps their fur shiny and healthy
As the weather changes so do your fur babies, the most noticeable thing is FUR! Fur can be found anywhere and on everything. Grooming can help decrease the shed of hair and keep pets feeling light.
Lucky for you and your fur pets, Camp Bow Wow offers fantastic full service grooming services. Watch our Facebook page and your email throughout March as we will be offering 10% off flash sales on our de-shedding services on certain days. Below you can see the prices for available packages!
De-Shedding Packages Price
De-Shedding Package (short hair): Includes Bath with de-shedding shampoo and conditioner as well as de-shedding brushing - $45.00
De-Shedding Package (long hair): Includes Bath with de-shedding shampoo and conditioner as well as de-shedding brushing - $50.00
Or include a Spaw day and a de-shed for a truly tail wagging experience.
Spaw Day Price
Spaw Day: Bath, nail trim, ear & eye cleaning, teeth brushing, scent & bandana - $45.00
Click here to view our many full service grooming services we have to offer on our website. Give us a call and we’ll be happy to schedule a service for you (702) 476-3647.
● https://www.aspca.org/news/hair-comes-trouble-why-pets-need-regular-grooming#:~:text=Brushi ng%20your%20pet%20on%20a,often%20charge%20extra%20for%20mats.&text=Grooming%20 your%20pets%20isn't,be%20a%20very%20hairy%20situation
● https://www.petmd.com/dog/puppycenter/grooming/evr_dg_the_importance_of_grooming_your_ puppy