The reservation, cancellation, and refund policies stated below are valid only at this Camp Bow Wow location and may vary from Camp to Camp. Please contact Camp Bow Wow Grand Rapids Airport at (616) 977-9247 for specific details.
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MC, Discover, and American Express. Cash and Check are not accepted at this time.
- A credit card must be left on ﬁle at the time of booking to conﬁrm your reservation.
- All cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance, or you may be subject to a cancellation charge.
- A credit card on ﬁle will be charged for the balance due at drop-off, along with any outstanding balances on the account.
- Day care on holidays and peak times may be subject to a seasonal surcharge of $5 per day, per dog.
- Boarding on holidays and peak times may be subject to a seasonal surcharge of $5 per night, per dog.
- Multiple dog rates are based on all dogs from the same family staying in the same cabin. Maximum 3 dogs per cabin.
- Only one discount per stay per family.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or multiple dog savings.
- 401K-9, VIP, and Military discounts are available only at full rate.
- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
CHECK-IN: Check-in as early as you'd like on the day of drop-off so your Camper can enjoy more playtime!
CHECK OUT: By 11 a.m. on the day of pick up. You can request Extended Checkout for $20/cabin by scheduling in advance or reaching out to us anytime during your stay to let us know. Extended Checkout provides your pup with the opportunity to stay and play for the remainder of the day and you can pick up anytime before close.