About Franchising with Camp Bow Wow
A Dog Care Franchise That’s Revolutionizing the Industry
Camp Bow Wow has had a big impact on the pet care industry – in fact, we've disrupted it by creating a day care that dogs would design for themselves. Dogs visit Camp Bow Wow more than 4 million times a year, and our swiftly growing company has upended the traditional canine kennel model by creating a unique experience for dogs. We’re an overnight and day care concept that dogs — and their owners — truly love.
Our Company Values:
- Passion - We are fueled by our love for dogs.
- Service - We exist to serve others.
- Innovation - We embrace change and cultivate inspiration.
- Integrity - We communicate through our actions.
- Trust - We can always be counted on.
Here are some statistics of what we've been able to accomplish as the leader of the pack:
- Industry's First: Founded in 2000 and began franchising in 2003
- Ranked in Entrepreneur Franchise 500 for 11 consecutive years
- Industry's largest Pet Care Franchise with over 200 Camps!
- Experienced 14%* average annual revenue growth from 2017-2021, which is seven times the growth rate of the economy (2%) and twice the rate of the boarding and grooming industry (7%)
socialization, exercise, stimulation, and a little TLC!
Our passion and curiosity about what’s best for dogs and
their humans drives us to keep pushing and innovating.
Dogs don’t want to be locked away in cages, only being let out for brief bathroom breaks or listless pacing in a lonely dog run. That’s yesterday’s kennel. The hallmarks of Camp Bow Wow’s innovative practices — like live-streaming webcams, a formula for staff-to-dog ratios, playing with other dogs all day, and constant supervision when dogs are at play — are becoming more and more commonplace. The copycats are welcome. After all, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. We remain the disruptor in the pet care industry because we understand, in our bones, why each of those innovations are important. We love dogs! We are always looking for ways to make dogs’ lives better, and to help pet parents keep their loved ones cared for and happy.