- Deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- Payment for the balance of the full boarding stay will be collected at drop-off.
- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
- HOLIDAY SEASON EARLY PICK-UP: Early pick-ups before your originally reserved check-out date will receive a Camp Bow Wow Colleyville credit and will not receive any credit or debit card refund. Camp Bow Wow Colleyville in-Camp credits applied to your account and gladly applied to any of our future services. An overnight minimum of at least two consecutive overnights in-Camp are required during any Holiday Season. Overnight early pick-ups that do not meet required minimum two consecutive overnight in-Camp during a holiday season, you agree to forfeit all payments for that reservation and you will not receive any zero credit Camp Bow Wow Colleyville in-Camp credit.
- HOLIDAY SEASONS DEFINED: November 19th-November 30th, 2021 | December 18th -January 5th, 2022 | February 18th-22nd, 2022 | March 18th-27th, 2022 | April 14th-17th, 2022 | May 27th-31st, 2022 | June 30th-July 5th, 2022 | September 2nd-6th, 2022.
- HOLIDAY SEASON 50% DEPOSIT: All Holiday Season reservations require Pre-payment in full at the time of your holiday reservation for 2-4 consecutive overnights. 50% of your Holiday Reservation total is required for reservations of 5 or more consecutive overnights for all Holiday Seasons. Reservations are not confirmed, until Pre-payment is collected and processed to your account, and our Team has emailed you payment confirmation. Remaining balances, if any, are due at check-in. Minimum consecutive overnight of two nights are required to seek a reservation. Pending Holiday unconfirmed reservations for any reason, will be released to other parents for rebooking, in the sole discretion of Camp Bow Wow Colleyville.
Holiday seasons Two Consecutive Overnight Minimum
February 18th-22nd, 2022 | March 18th-27th, 2022 | April 14th-17th, 2022 | May 27th-31st, 2022| June 30th-July 5th, 2022 | September 2nd-6th, 2022 | November 18th – 28th, 2022 | December 16th-January 3rd, 2023
We understand plans can and do change!
Holiday overnight reservation cancellations must be cancelled via email and timestamped prior to 7PM CST one week or more before the actual day of the Federal Holiday, or one week before the start of the defined Holiday season. You agree to forfeit the entire Holiday pre-payment, if your Holiday reservation cancellation is not received in accordance with this policy.
Cancellations for all other periods of time that are not Holiday Season will be assessed $75 cancellation, if said overnight cancellation is not received via email and timestamped prior to 7PM CST, at least two days before your scheduled date of check-in.
Please email email@example.com and include your name, dog(s) name, original dates, and a good phone number to cancel, if needed.
Early Pick-Up Policy
Early pick-ups before scheduled check-out dates will receive a Camp Bow Wow Colleyville account credit and will not receive cash refunds.
Overnight Check-Out is 12:00 PM
Overnight check-outs occurring after 12:00PM on check-out day, you agree to pay $20 per dog for staying "After-Noon." Sunday check-out days and Grooming services purchased, are excluded from Noon check-out requirement. If you arrive early on check out day before Noon and you have already paid for After-noon stay, we will gladly provide you Camp Bow Wow Colleyville in-camp credit, which may be applied to any future services that we provide you, and you agree we will not issue you any debit or credit card refund for early check-outs before Noon check out time.
Dog DayCamp Packages
- No package or refunds if your dog is camp-able and meets entrance requirements.
- Dog DayCamp package days do not expire.
- DayCamp packages cannot be used or combined for other services and are non-transferable.
- DayCamp check-out time is 6:30PM Monday through Saturday. No DayCamp on Sundays and some federal holidays.