Enjoy Peace of Mind While You’re on the Go
Headed out of town but can’t take your pup with you? Going to DFW airport and need someone to watch your dog? Though it would be wonderful to take our dogs with us, it’s not always feasible. Camp Bow Wow® offers safe, fun, and trustworthy overnight dog boarding services. With us, your dog will enjoy a full day of play in our spacious play yards. We’ll make sure your dog is having the time of their life throughout their stay!
Safety is Our Top Priority
We’re proud to be recognized for our incredibly high safety standards as well as for our:
- Certified Camp Counselors® who are extensively trained in dog behavior, CPR, and pet first aid
- Assurance that all our Campers have passed the Camper Interview, are spayed or neutered, and are current on vaccinations. Learn about our Bordetella policy.
- Live webcams that let you monitor your pup from your computer or mobile device
A Paw Above the Rest
Your dog is your family – at Camp Bow Wow in Fort Worth, we understand that. As dog lovers ourselves, we take your pup’s care very seriously. That’s why we think of ourselves as so much more than just a dog boarding service. We are here to provide love and support for your furry family member while you are away—filling that gap as best we can until your return.
Our Enrichment Model
Dogs need physical, mental and emotional stimulation in order to live a happy and healthy life. While your pup is at Camp, they’ll experience all-day play that emphasizes enrichment. Daily sensory stimulation during group play improves the physical and mental well-being of Campers by:
- Stimulating natural instincts
- Providing a mental workout in addition to physical exercise
- Creating a well-rounded experience
Trust our dog boarding services for your next getaway!