In-Home Pet Care & Pet Sitting Services
Giving Your Pets the Best Care When You Aren’t There
Thanks to Camp Bow Wow®, there’s no need to leave your pets feeling lonely at home while you’re away. Our Certified Caregivers can come to your home to give your pets specialized care and keep them company.
We take our jobs seriously and our commitment to your pets even more so. Our dog sitting services involve more than just stopping by to check on your pets—we provide the love and attention they deserve. If they have special requirements, we have the experience and dedication to provide them with the care they need. We are trained to administer medication and can care for post-surgery animals, puppies, and senior pets.
Our dedicated in-home dog sitting services include:
- Pet sitting. When you can’t be home for your pets, Camp Bow Wow has you covered. We design each visit to be as accommodating as possible.
- Vacation visits. While you’re away, we’ll visit your pets daily to take care of all their needs and give them lots of love and attention.
- Overnight stays. We can take care of your pet at every hour. Our staff will give your pet round-the-clock treatment with our overnight stays.
- Dog Walks. Because we understand the importance of daily exercise, we can schedule regular dog walks at a time that works for you.
- Poop scooping. We know you love your dog. What you don’t like is picking up their poop. Allow us to handle the less glamorous stuff.
Reliable & Dedicated In-Home Pet Care Services Near You
At Camp Bow Wow, we make sure your pup is in the best care possible. We treat all our Campers like our own family. We make sure they get individual attention and love. To make sure everyone is comfortable and secure, our staff is trained in dog behavior and our Team members are certified in pet first aid and CPR.
In-home dog sitting is an excellent choice for pet owners who want to make sure their pet is comfortable and well taken care of while they are away. Our professional in-home dog sitters have experience with a variety of breeds, sizes, and temperaments, and they know how to handle the unique needs of each individual dog. They are also familiar with local pet-friendly areas and can provide your pup with plenty of exercise, socialization, and stimulation.
In-home dog sitting is a great choice for those who want to ensure their pet is safe, happy, and in good hands while they are away! Get started today by checking with your local Camp to learn more about the services they offer.