Our Pricing Is All-Inclusive
Get more play in your stay at Camp! Whether your dog is here for the day or overnight, they'll play all day with furry friends and get lots of TLC from our Camp Counselors.
- All day play is included in overnight stays, both for the drop-off and pick-up day
- Live stream video from all play yards so you can watch anytime from your phone or laptop
- Individual rooms (cabins) for each fur-kid – all dogs eat alone and all dogs sleep alone (except for siblings)
- Free of charge medication administration
- Lots of individual attention and TLC from Camp Counselors
- Pet Parents are responsible to have their dog current on ALL vaccinations for days your dog is at Camp Bow Wow Hoboken. Campers will not be allowed to stay with us if vaccines are not current.
- All dogs must have a quick release collar with name tag (safety precaution). Please bring your own or one will be provided and charged to your account.
- If boarding, bring your dog’s regular food, labeled with your dogs name and pre-bagged into meals. We do not offer house food. Please pack extra food in case your travel plans are extended unexpectedly. If your dog does not come with food or runs out of food, you will be charged the higher of $5/meal for "emergency house food" or $5/meal + the cost to purchase your dog's brand of food.
- If your Camper has medication, please bring it in the original bottle clearly marked with their name (no injections)
- We will provide a comfy cot and cozy fleece. If you wish to bring toys, bedding, or anything else that will help make your dog feel more at home, we can try to accommodate this. Some items may not be left overnight with your dog if they are determined to be a safety concern.
- A high level of activity may increase the probability of bloat. For the safety of your Camper, we do not serve lunches to dogs over 12 months old unless there is a medical reason to do so.
- Payment for Day Care and Boarding is due no later than pickup time
- For pickups by non-Pet Parents, payment must be made prior to pickup
- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
- For day care or boarding check-outs, check out is no later than 30 minutes prior to the close of the Lobby (for example, if the Lobby closes at 7pm, pick up is by 6:30pm).
- Day Care reservations are preferred but not required during regular days. Pet parents must make a Day Care reservation during Holidays/Peak times (as defined below)
- Day Care service is not provided on Holidays (defined below).
- Any dog not picked up by the end of the day’s retail lobby hours, will be boarded overnight at the cost of boarding for that day
- Packages are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Day Care packages expire one (1) year from purchase date and any days not used will be forfeited.
- Reservations are required for any boarding overnight stays
- All boarders must be dropped off at least 3 hours before our retail lobby close on the first day of boarding. We want to give Campers some time to play and get their cabins and meals all set up.
- If reservations are made and not cancelled more than 2-days prior to the first day of boarding Pet Parent will be charged, for the first occurrence, for one night of boarding. For the second or more occurences, , Pet Parent will be charged the greater of one night or 50% of the entire reservation
- All Luxury Suite bookings require a 50% deposit at the time you make your boarding reservation. If we do not have a deposit for your reservation within one week of your reservation (7 days), it may be cancelled. A 7 day cancelation notice is required to receive a full refund (e.g. if your reservation begins 12/10, you must cancel by 12/2 to receive a full refund). Cancellations within the 7-day period prior to the Holiday/Peak Time reservation and "no-shows" forfeit their 50% deposit. Deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- Holidays/Peak Time:
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Good Friday & Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Years Day
- A 2-night minimum stay is required during Holiday/Peak Time to better accommodate all our furry guests.
- A Holiday/Peak Time is considered 3 days before and 3 days after the actual Holiday.
- Holiday/Peak Time reservations require a 50% deposit at the time you make your boarding reservation. If we do not have a deposit for your reservation within one week of your reservation (7 days), it may be cancelled.
- 7 days' cancelation notice is required to receive a full refund for a Holiday/Peak Time reservation (e.g. if your reservation begins 12/24, you must cancel by 12/16 to receive a full refund).
- Cancellations within the 7-day period prior to the Holiday/Peak Time reservation and "no-shows" forfeit their 50% deposit.
- Deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- On stated Holidays we are open split hours for drop off / pick up: 8:00-10:00am and 4:00- 6:00 pm
- On Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve we close at 6pm.