- Credit Card Policy: Clients are required to provide a credit card on file to reserve boarding.
- Late Pick Up Policy: For the safety of our staff, entrance doors will lock at 7:00PM. If your dog has not been picked up by 7:15PM, we will board them for the night. Day Care charges will be converted to our overnight fee.
- Check-in Policy: To ensure your dog’s safety and comfort, please feed your dog at home no later than 6:00PM. or drop off by 5:00PM if they need to eat dinner at Camp.
Holidays / On-Peak
- Boarding reservations require a 2-night deposit fee.
- Deposit payments are required two weeks prior to arrival. Reservations without a deposit two weeks prior to arrival may be cancelled.
- Reservations made less than two weeks prior to a holiday/peak period require a deposit at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made 72 hours prior to the start of a reservation are eligibile to receive a refund.
- Deposits will be forfeited for no-shows or if a cancellation is made less than 72 hours prior to the start of a reservation.
- Forfeited deposits are not eligible for refunds and cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- Holiday and peak periods vary and are subject to change.
- Reservations are subject to seasonal pricing.
Non-Holiday / Off-Peak
- Please provide at least 48 hours notice for any reservation changes or cancellations.