Please Note: The policies stated below are valid at most locations. However reservation, deposit, and refund policies may differ at some Camp Bow Wow locations. Please contact Camp Bow Wow Byron Center at (616) 369-9663 for specific details.
- Holiday and Spring Break reservations require 50% down which becomes non-refundable within 7 days of Check In for cancellations and "no-shows"
- Spring Break Reservations: $75 of initial payment at booking is non refundable for any reason.
- A credit card must be left on ﬁle at the time of booking to conﬁrm your reservation.
- A credit card on ﬁle will be charged for the balance due at drop-off, along with any outstanding balances on the account.
- Food Prep surcharge of $5 for food that is not pre-portioned for holidays and spring break.
- Day care on holidays, spring break and peak times may be subject to a seasonal surcharge of $5 per day, per dog.
- Boarding on holidays, spring break and peak times may be subject to a seasonal surcharge of $5 per night, per dog.
- "Holiday" consists of the night prior to, night of and night after actual holiday -- Example: $5 surcharge per dog per night for a stay on New Years Eve would apply for the nights of Dec 30, Dec 31 and Jan 1.
- There may be night minimum requirements for boarding over certain holidays and Spring Break.
- If we do not have a deposit for your reservation within one week of your reservation, it may be canceled.
- Deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- For package refunds within 30 days, nights used will be charged at single night rate and day care packages will be charged at a full or half-day rate (depending on the package purchased).
- No package refunds after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.