- If you cancel at least 72 hours prior to your boarding reservation, you will receive a full refund of your deposit.
- If you are a no-show or cancel within the 72 hours prior to your boarding reservation, you forfeit your deposit.
- Deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- A credit card on ﬁle will be charged for the balance due at drop-off, along with any outstanding balances on the account.
- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
Holidays/Peak Time Policies
- A 2-night minimum stay is required at holidays/peak times to better accommodate all our furry guests.
- Holiday reservations require a $96 deposit at the time you make your boarding reservation.
- If we do not have a deposit for your reservation within one week of your reservation, it may be cancelled.
- Due to increased holiday and peak time capacity, a $5 surcharge per day, per dog will be added to boarding reservations to accommodate additional staff to camper ratio and safety precautions.
- Holiday and peak times are: Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years; please call Camp with questions about specific dates.
Day Care Packages
- No package refunds after 30 days from date of purchase.
- For package refunds within 30 days, day care packages will be charged at a full or half-day rate (depending on the package purchased).