We are open and we can't wait to see you!
What Sets Live Oak Apart from the Rest
Your dog deserves the best– they deserve the premier, all-inclusive services of Camp Bow Wow. Here, your pup can romp and play all day long, socializing with other dogs and humans. It’s no wonder pups pull their parents to our front door every time they come to Camp!
Some of the many benefits your dog can experience at Camp include:
- Day Camp included in overnight stays
- All-day play in indoor and outdoor play yards
- Individual cozy cabin and nightly Campfire Treat™ for Overnight Campers
- No charge for medication administration and other special requests
- Lots of individual attention and TLC from Camp Counselors
Take a Tour Sniff Around
- Help a Dog in Need When the going gets ruff, the Bow Wow Buddies Foundation helps support the health and happiness of our four-legged friends to keep them in their forever homes. Lend A Helping Paw
- Our Difference See why pups and their parents love and trust Camp Bow Wow for their day care and boarding needs. Get The Woof
“Our sweet fur baby gets SO excited when he hears the word "Camp!" As soon as we walk into Camp Bow Wow, the Camp Counselors get so excited and know him by name. Most ...”- K.S.
“My pup hears me say “camp” and gets so excited! Then as soon as we walk in and the front desk staff says he name he can’t wait to go back and play! Thank you Camp ...”- A.N.R.
“We can't say enough about how great this place is. Our pugs have visited Camp Bow Wow for the past two summers now in the San Antonio Airport location, and now Live ...”- Ken & Kathy
We offer all the tender loving care dogs need to be happy and healthy during their stay. From our spacious indoor and outdoor play yards to live web cameras you can watch from your computer or mobile device, you can always be sure your pup is having a great time at Camp. Best of all, we don’t charge extra for administering medication, day care services while they’re boarding with us, or an individual Cabin that comes complete with a nightly treat, cozy cot, and fleece blanket.
Treat Your Pup to Fun-filled Days of Play! Contact us at (210) 558-9969 to schedule your dog's interview and get your first day free! Get Your First Day Free