- We require the following vaccines: Bordetella, rabies, and distemper. We highly recommend the canine influenza vaccine but do not require it.
- We require that all Campers 7 months of age or older are spayed or neutered.
General Boarding Reservation Policy
- A 50% deposit of your entire reservation amount will be collected at the time you make your dog boarding reservation.
- Deposits are required to secure your reservation. Many times we are full and have to turn pet parents away and then people do not show up for their reservation.
- Deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- Payment for the balance of the full boarding stay will be collected at drop-off.
- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.
- For pup parents that want to pick-up their dogs early, you are responsible for the entire reservation as booked.
- All cabins and suites will be held for 7 days. If a 50% deposit of the entire reservation amount is not made within 7 days of the reservation being placed, the reservation can be cancelled without notice.
Luxury Suite Reservation Policy
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking.
Non-Holiday Reservation Policy
- If you cancel 48 hours prior to your boarding reservation, you will receive a full refund of your deposit.
- If you are a no-show or cancel within the 48 hours prior to your boarding reservation, you forfeit your deposit.
Holidays Reservation Policy
- A 3-night minimum stay is required at holidays to better accommodate all our furry guests.
- 7 days' notice for reservation cancellations for holidays is required to receive a full refund.
- A holiday period is considered 3 days before and 3 days after the actual holiday.
- Cancellations within the 7 day period prior to the holiday reservation and "no-shows" forfeit their 50% deposit.
Dog Day Care Packages
- No package refunds after 30 days from date of purchase.
- Dog Day Care packages expire 1 year from purchase date any days not used will be forfeited.
- In order to receive the sibling discount, Campers must be from the same household with the same owner. This discount is only applicable to stays where siblings are sharing the same cabin. Please note, that while siblings will be sharing their cabin, they will be feed separately unless it is requested that they be fed together.
- For longer stays of over 30 days, you may be eligible for a discount, please inquire within.