Castle Rock Reservations
Please Note: The policies stated below are valid at most locations. However reservation, deposit, and refund policies may differ at some Camp Bow Wow locations. Please contact Camp Bow Wow Castle Rock at (303) 814-8108 for specific details.
Holidays & School Breaks
- Over holiday and school breaks, we require a two (2) night deposit. This deposit is refundable if you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of your drop off date
- A deposit of 50%of your entire reservation amount will be collected at the time you make your boarding reservation (unless you have a boarding package.)
- If we do not have a deposit for your reservation within one week of your reservation, it may be canceled.
- Deposits are required to secure your reservation. Many times we are full and have to turn pet parents away, and then people do not show up for their reservation.
- If you cancel 48 hours prior to your boarding reservation, you will receive a full refund of your deposit.
- If you are a no-show or cancel within the 48 hours prior to your boarding reservation, you forfeit your deposit.
- Deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- Payment for the balance of the full boarding stay will be collected at drop-off.
- All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.