Strongsville Dog Training
Creating Healthy, Happy Dog-to-Parent Relationships Using Reward-Based Methods
Camp Bow Wow Strongsville's dog training services are designed to forge a healthy bond between you and your pup. Our premier dog training services offer variety, flexibility, and can cater to your dog’s specific needs. Our goal is to help you and your pup establish clear communication and enjoy working together. We believe training is a life-long process and should be both fun and challenging.
The training we offer is based on scientifically proven methodology and aligns with the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), the American Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA®), the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT), the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC), and other established animal welfare organizations.
One of our Camp Bow Wow Certified Trainers will work to design a program that meets your needs and your schedule. Contact Camp Bow Wow at (440) 572-3200 to schedule a session!
Training Program & Services
Regardless of age or experience, all dogs can benefit from learning. Whether your pup is starting out with the basics, you want to brush up on previously learned skills, or you’re ready to up the challenge with your pup, our training services can accommodate your needs.
- Build a stronger bond between your dog and your family
- Channel energy into appropriate tasks and behavior
- Create consistent communication between you and your dog
- Maintain a sharp mind and problem-solving ability
- Improve behavior in new environments
Until further notice, we are unable to offer Group Classes, Puppy Socialization Classes and In-Home Private Training services. Please subscribe to our newsletter for the most up to date de-tails of when these services will be provided again
Camp Bow Wow’s dog obedience classes are split into levels to help both you and your four-legged family member learn at a progressive pace. Our reward-based training methods will help ensure that your dog attains the level of obedience most pet parents only dream about.
- Level I—Basic: This class is designed to teach your dog basic manners and commands, such as sit, down, leave it, walking nicely on a leash, stay, coming when called and not jumping on people. You will also address common behavior issues such as nipping, chewing, digging, barking and house training. Classes are six weeks long, one hour per week. Proof of vaccinations required.
- Level II - Advanced: This class is designed to teach your dog how to heel by your side, take it & drop it, go to their mat (place), and add duration, distance and distractions to all behaviors. Classes are six weeks long, one hour per week. Proof of vaccinations required.
Have specific issues that you want to work on with your pup, but want to work with a trainer in a one-on-one setting? Contact your Certified Behavior Buddies Trainer to schedule a free assessment for you and your dog. Proof of vaccinations required. We are currently offering Private training in your home or at a setting of your choice that will best suit the dogs training needs. Will offer In-Camp privates in the future. Private training sessions are 1 hour long and $70. Transportation fee may be applied.
Play & Trains - $35 per session
While your dog is here for daycare, your dog can receive a 30-minute one-on-one training session with our Certified dog trainer. This training method is very beneficial if you are looking to focus on one specific behavior. Most commonly taught behaviors are leash walking, recall or come when called, sit, stay, jumping up and behavior issues in daycare. Your pup can also learn some fun new tricks like shake, spin, sit pretty, crawl, high five and roll over! (Does not include cost of daycare)
Board & Trains - $35 per session
While your dog is boarding with us, they can receive a 30-minute one-on-one training session with our Certified dog trainer. Same with the Play & Trains, this method is very beneficial if you are looking to focus on one specific behavior. This is a great service for your dog to have to give them some extra one-on-one time while they board with us. Most commonly taught behaviors are leash walking, recall or come when called, sit, stay, jumping up and behavior issues in daycare. Your pup can also learn some fun new tricks! (Does not include cost of daycare)
- 3-session package - $102
- 5-session package - $165
- 10-session package - $310
*Packages never expire and you may use your training sessions at your convenience.
Who’s a good dog? Yours can be! Make a Reservation