CANCELLATION AND RESERVATION POLICIES
- Minimum of 24-hr. advanced notice on all day care reservations to ensure availability.
- Day care walk-ins may not be available during holiday/peak periods*. Always call ahead to confirm availability for your Camper!
Day Care Packages:
- Packages must be paid in full before the use of package.
- Packages cannot be purchased retroactively.
- Packages cannot be paid in increments.
- Packages expire one year from purchase date and are non-refundable. Any days not used will be forfeited.
- A credit card is required to be on file to book any boarding stay.
- 2-day minimum stay is required for boarding reservations made during holiday/peak* periods.
- Reservations can be modified/cancelled 48 hours prior to the reservation date without penalty.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged a fee of one night of boarding based on your reservation ($59 standard/$99 luxury)
Boarding Deposits: (only applicable on holiday/peak* boarding times)
- 50% Deposit is required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance (or at the time of the booking) on holiday reservations or on stays longer than 7 days. If not received within the required timeline, your reservation will be placed on the wait list.
- Deposits cannot be used as credit toward other services.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the reservation date are eligible for a refund, otherwise deposit will be forfeited if less than 48 hours’ notice is provided.
*Holidays/peak times are considered to be within 3 days of a major holiday and the entire week of spring break. Observed holidays are Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.