Camp Bow Wow Woodlawn Overnight Dog Boarding Services
Enjoy Peace of Mind While You’re on the Go
Headed out of town but can’t take your pup with you? Though it would be wonderful to take our dogs with us, it’s not always feasible. Camp Bow Wow® offers safe, fun, and trustworthy overnight dog boarding services. With us, your dog will enjoy a full day of play in our spacious play yards. We’ll make sure your dog is having the time of their life throughout their stay!
Enjoy your time away knowing your pet is having fun with furry friends. Contact Camp Bow Wow Woodlawn today at (410) 885-6445 to learn more.
A Paw above the Rest
Your dog is your family – at Camp Bow Wow Woodlawn, we understand that. As dog lovers ourselves, we take your pup’s care very seriously. That’s why we think of ourselves as so much more than just a dog boarding service. We are here to provide love and support for your furry family member while you are away—filling that gap as best we can until your return.
We’ll do everything we can to ensure your dog is happy and healthy during Overnight Camp and you can feel confident knowing your dog will be well-cared for during their stay in our safe and secure environment.
Each Camper is required to
- Pass a (free) socialization interview and spend at least one more 1/2 day before an overnight stay.
- Be spayed or neutered if over 6 months old.
Be current on rabies, distemper and bordetella vaccinations. If the bordetella
vaccination has never been given or has expired a waiting period is needed
so dogs can build immunity before coming to Camp. The waiting periods are:
- one-week period after receiving the injectable or oral vaccination
- 48-hours is required after receiving the intranasal vaccination
We STRONGLY recommend the Canine Influenza Vaccine and require it for Campers
coming to our Camp from over 50 miles away.
- Canine Influenza is serious and can make dogs very ill.
- Be on a monthly flea and tick medication. Oral or topical types are preferred; flea/tick collars are not allowed at Camp because they cannot be removed quickly in case of emergency. If you use a flea/tick collar it will be kept with your dog's leash while the dog is at Camp.
- Come into camp wearing wear a Quick Release collar (pinch to open) and a name tag. We sell quick release collars and name tags at low prices for owner convenience.