SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
The safety of our Campers, clients and communities we serve has always been our number one priority and we continue to monitor policies and recommendations to stay informed as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
You may see changes in operations at your local Camp – these changes put the health of our pet parents and Campers first. Camp Bow Wow Houndquarters has provided new guidelines to our Camps around social distancing, enhanced disinfecting, adjusted drop off/pick up, payment methods and more. We appreciate your trust in Camp Bow Wow and encourage you to reach out to your local Camp to confirm hours of operation and learn about precautions the Camp is taking to increase our already high standards of health and safety while providing a fun place for pups to play and socialize.
- Increased frequency of cleaning throughout the day
- We require all customers to wear face mask and to practice physical distancing.
- We are limiting the number of customers in the lobby to 4 at any one time.
- Pickup and Drop off services in the parking lot are available
- We are happy to take payments over the phone
- Employees are required to wear face mask when near each other or near customers
- We are doing a basic safety check for our employees at the beginning of each shift including taking their temperature
- All staff are required to stay home if they feel sick and encourage clients to do the same* If an employee travels out of the state, they are required to self quarantine for 14 days before returning to work.
Wishing all our Campers and pet parents good health and happiness ahead!