CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU & YOUR DOG
The health and wellness of our Campers, customers and employees is our number one priority at Camp Bow Wow Midland Park. We understand the growing concern about the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, and are closely monitoring the situation. As dedicated pet parents and community members ourselves, we want to assure you that we are taking necessary precautions to avoid potential spread of COVID-19 among our Camp Counselors and human customers, all while keeping your pups happy and healthy.
- Dogs & COVID-19: Canine respiratory coronavirus is a common virus in dogs that is not the same as the COVID-19 that is currently affecting humans and cannot develop into that strain. There are no known cases of COVID-19 transferring between humans and dogs.
- Our Cleaning Protocols: We have extensive daily cleaning protocols that keep our facilities clean for dogs, employees and pet parents alike. We are paying special attention to any frequently contacted areas such as door handles, latches, lobby, rest rooms, and other areas and objects that are more often used.
- Camp Counselor Health: We are asking employees to stay home if they aren’t feeling well. At Camp, we all routinely wash our hands properly, use hand sanitizer, and maintain good hygiene practices.
- Cancellations: We understand that your travel may have changed and require you to cancel your pup’s stay at Camp. If you need to cancel, please let us know in advance of your dog’s reservation so we can plan accordingly.
- Curbside Service: We understand the concerns especially for our older or immune-compromised clients of limiting exposure. We are offering to pick up and drop off your pup at your car. All you need to do is give us a call at 201-882-0186 and we'll come outside.
We will continue to communicate with our pet parents about any changes as this situation progresses. We know this is a stressful time for us all and want to assure you we are doing our best to keep us all Happy and Healthy at Camp.