Dog Day Care Interview in Flower Mound
Get Your First Day Free
FILL OUT OUR CAMPER APPLICATION
All new Campers must pass a FREE interview and trial day before participating
in Day or Overnight Camp. Please fill out a
Camper Application before your interview.
Interviews are scheduled by appointment only. Camp tours are always available.
Come sniff us out and see what the bark is all about!
ALL CAMPERS MUST MEET REQUIREMENTS
- At least four months old
- Spayed or neutered (if seven months or older)
Current on Rabies, Distemper and
- Flea/tick free and in good overall health
- No open wounds or stitches of any kind
- Wearing a quick release collar and name tag
- For safety reasons, flea/tick collars may not be worn at Camp
- Dog and people friendly
- Able to pass the interview and trial day
REQUEST AN INTERVIEW
Please complete the interview request form below.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a request only. You will be contacted shortly by a representative
to schedule the actual time for the interview.
Interviews are typically scheduled for 30-45 minutes per dog. If you have
multiple dogs, they can be scheduled back-to-back if time slots are available.
We require all Campers to stay a minimum of 3 hours as part of the interview,
but they are welcome to stay to play all day (must pick up before we close!).
Pet Parents only need to stay for the initial 30-45 minute interview per dog.