Brighton Township Dog Training
Enriching Lives Using Reward-Based Teaching Methods
Camp Bow Wow Brighton Township dog training services are specially designed to enrich your pup. Our premier dog training services offer flexible programs for every dog. The training methods we use are designed using only reward-based techniques to ensure your pup has the most fun learning experience. Our programs are exciting, effective, and enrich canines of all ages and behavior levels.
One of our Camp Bow Wow Certified Trainers will work to design a program that meets your needs and your schedule. Contact Camp Bow Wow at (810) 227-5487 to schedule a session!
Regardless of their age or behavior level, your dog’s health and happiness can be improved through enrichment activities. We provide numerous fun and engaging enrichment training programs that boast numerous benefits.
- Maintain your dog’s sharp mind and skills
- Build a stronger bond between your dog and your family
- Channel energy into appropriate tasks
- Improve behavior in public spaces
Our reward-based training methods will help ensure that your dog attains the level of obedience most pet parents only dream about.
- Level I – Basic Puppy or Basic Adult: These levels focus on building the foundation of reliable commands such as sit, down, leave it, coming when called and walking on a leash.
- Level II – Intermediate: This level teaches your dog to heel by your side, go to their mat and add distance plus distractions to all of their behaviors.
- Level III—Public Polishing/CGC Prep: This level teaches your dog to sit when you greet a stranger, heel in a crowd, and more. They will now be prepared for the Canine Good Citizen (CGC) exam.
In-Camp & Private Training
Camp Bow Wow Brighton Township offers several options for our canine training. Our Certified Trainers can work with your dog while they attend Camp, spending one-on-one time with them. We can also provide training services working with you and your dog in a private setting if that’s most comfortable for you. These sessions can help your pup overcome behavior issues or provide enrichment.
DOGS DO NOT HAVE TO BE CURRENT CAMPERS OR BE FIXED TO BE IN TRAINING CLASSES! DOGS MUST BE PUP-TO-DATE ON RABIES, DISTEMPER, & BORDATELLA. CANINE INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINATION ENCOURAGED.
LEVEL II: INTERMEDIATE
STARTING DATE: September 7, 2019
GRADUATION DATE: October 19, 2019
** SKIPS WEEK OF 10/5 **
WHEN: Saturdays at 12:30PM
OBJECTIVE: This level is building the next steps to the foundations built in Level I such as distance, distractions, and duration. In this class, your pup will learn stay with distractions and distance, coming when called with distractions, advanced leave it, building a “go to your mat” place command, as well as working on heeling and loose leash walking!
ENRICHMENT: FUN & GAMES
STARTING DATE: September 10, 2019
GRADUATION DATE: October 15, 2019
WHEN: Tuesdays at 6:30PM
OBJECTIVE: In this enrichment course, dogs will learn new skills to keep their brains engaged as they mature! Dogs entering this course should be comfortable with basic commands. These fun, new skills are exciting and engaging for both pet parent and dog to solidify their bond. Fun & Games helps dogs learn impulse control and stimulus discrimination, encourages pet parents to continue training in an entertaining way, and builds fun skills to use alone or combine into impressive chains!
Who’s a good dog? Yours can be! Make a Reservation