Shamrock Sipper Recipe
St. Patrick’s Day will be here before we know it – why not include your pup in on the celebrations? Prepare your dog a delicious Shamrock Sipper, a green beverage that they can sip alongside you during your St. Patrick’s festivities! Please note, this recipe needs to sit in the fridge for 24 hours before serving to have the full beverage effect, so plan accordingly.
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 2 Tablespoons Frozen Spinach, Chopped
1. Pour chicken stock into a cup.
2. Chop up the spinach and add it to the jar. The more you chop it, the greener the chicken stock will become!
3. Let chicken and spinach mixture set in the fridge for about 24 hours while shaking it every now and then.
4. Before serving, strain the spinach out of the stock.
5. Pour in a glass or bowl that your pup can easily enjoy the Shamrock Sipper out of.
Shamrock Sippers are good in the fridge for up to a week and can be frozen for up to three months.
Your pup will love this delicious treat, you’ll love how easy it is to prepare with only two ingredients, and you’ll both love celebrating St. Patrick’s Day together with fun festivities!
Sip responsibly. 😊