Camp Bow Wow® Richardson Doggy Daycare and Dog Boarding
At Camp your pups reap the benefits of exercise and socialization while having lots of fun romping & playing with their canine friends. Your pup will "Play all day and snooze the night away."® Rest assured knowing your camper is well taken care of at all times whether you are gone for a day, over night or for an extended period of time. Your pet is a part of your family and we want them to be a part of ours too.
Your Camper Receives:
- Lots of love and attention
- Tons of exercise
- Socialization with other dogs & people
- Safe, clean and fun environment
- Campfire treats
- Indoor/outdoor play areas
- Supervised play time
- Cabins for naps & overnight stays
- Cozy cots with fleece blankets
- Doggy Web Cams (Live Camper Cams®)
And you receive peace of mind knowing your Camper is well taken care of while you are away
How can my dog go to Camp?
First of all, you need to make sure you meet these requirements:
- Must be at least 4 months old
- Spayed or neutered (if over 6 months old)
- Current on Rabies, Distemper & 6 mo. Bordetella (Canine Cough)
- Must be healthy
- Flea/tick free
- Generally love to play
- Pass the socialization interview
If you meet the requirements, your parents need to call Camp and schedule your socialization interview at 214-575-9663. Mom and Dad will also need to complete a camper application in which we must have prior to your appointment. Please send completed application along with proof of vaccinations to email@example.com or fax to 214-292-8776. On your first visit you'll get to play all day with dogs with your same temperament and size at no cost to your parents. ***Please note: This interview cannot be done on your first day of boarding.