Camp Bow Wow Long Island City
Doggy Daycare & Boarding Facility
The Long Island City location opened July 18, 2008. We are proud to be a part of the great NYC dog-loving community. Previously Stephen Neagus owned and operated a successful dog walking/pet sitting business in Queens. After 6 years he decided that he wanted to expand his doggy horizons to include a kind of place that all our pups would be pulling us to get to. Thankfully we have achieved that with Camp Bow Wow!
Areas we serve:
At Camp Bow Wow LIC we service Midtown Manhattan and the Upper East Side as well as the western Queens neighborhoods of:
Long Island City, Astoria, Sunnyside, Woodside, Jackson Heights, Maspeth, Rego Park, Flushing, and Elmhurst, as well as Roosevelt Island and LaGuardia airport.
Why our Camp is so Doggone Fun!!
- 1st day of Camp is free
- Live webcams to view your pup anyplace, anytime
- 10,000 sq. ft. facility with 6 spacious play yards
- Fun loving Camp counselors
- Canine socialization and exercise for good health
- Slumber party for multi camper
- Pool splash parties in the dog days of summer
- Doggy jungle gyms
- Treats before bedtime tuck-in and soothing music
Why our Camp is so Doggone Safe!!
- Every camper must pass the doggy interview to ensure everybody is friendly, lovable and playful with each other.
- All Camp counselors are certified in Pet First Aid and CPR, canine behavior and health
- Every camper must be up to date on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordatella vaccines and flea/tick prevention
- Every camper must be spayed/neutered
- All dogs separated by size and temperament
- Camp is outfitted with sprinkler system, and high-tech security and fire alarm systems that notify police and fire dept. immediately
- Climate-controlled environment with temperature monitors
Our Customers Say it Best
Click here to check out our Testimonials Page.
Ready to Schedule Your Pup?