Camp Bow Wow of Cherry Hill
Doggy Day Care & Overnight Boarding Facility
- Four Play Groups at All Times to Fit Each Dog's Size, Temperament and Energy Level
- 9800 Sq ft of Indoor Camp
- 2,000 Sq ft of Outdoor
- 4 Large Indoor Play Areas
- 3 Fenced-in Spacious Outdoor Play Areas
- 24-Hour Monitoring System
- Pup Pools & Indoor/Outdoor Play Equipment
- Spacious Individual Comfy Cabins
- Cozy Sleeping Cots with Fleece Blankets
- Campfire Treats at Bedtime
- Our Camp Counselors Supervise the Dogs at Play, Providing all Day Love, Care, and Protection
- Our Open-Play environment Provides a Healthy and Stress-free Place for Your Furry Friend to Exercise and Socialize
- Watch Your Pup Play ALL DAY on Our Live Webcams
- Open 7 Days A Week, 365 Days a Year
Teacup Pup Lounge
Have a miniature or tea cup breed? We now offer a Teacup Pup Room for all of our little pups; 10lbs and under. We have cots set up with cozy fleece blankets, toys (small enough for them to play with), and a "puppy grass patch" for them to use to go potty. Come in and check it out!
Camp Bow Wow® - Premier Doggy Day and Overnight Camp®
Our Canine Campers spend all day at Day Camp, from early in the morning to late in the evening, romping and playing indoors and outdoors with lots of attention from our well-trained certified Camper Care Specialists and Certified Camp Counselors®. Overnight campers even get special "campfire" treats each night before lights out, when they are tucked into their own spacious, clean Camp Bow Wow® cabin. Each cabin includes a comfy bed with a fleece blanket to curl up on in a climate controlled atmosphere. Campers from the same household can even stay together in the same cabin. In addition, Camp Web Cam monitoring and professional security systems make sure all our Campers are happy and safe!
We serve our Campers their own food during their stay to avoid upset tummies, and special requests for your Camper, from medicines, extra treats, or special care for older pups and other requirements are no problem here – AT NO EXTRA COST!
We strive to make Camp Bow Wow as clean and safe as possible for all of our Campers! They must be neutered or spayed, current on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella (for Canine Cough). They must socialize well with other dogs, and be in good overall health. Please see our Camper Policies for more detailed information.
The Camp concept provides the highest levels of fun, safety and service for our Campers, and peace of mind for their parents. Since we started franchising in 2003, we have grown to over 100 Camps and 75 Home Buddies franchise territories nationwide, plus one in Canada. As Camp Bow Wow grows, our simple philosophy remains the same: It's all about the dogs.
A place to run and play and snooze the night away, and here's proof!